Wow. What a wild story. I cannot believe someone has thought this out; that this would work. I do hope this police get this solved soon and that the child and mother/employee of the bank will be fine. Also, did they kidnappers not think the school the child goes to will think its odd that the child is gone from school?
The woman is apparently an employee of the Crescent State Bank in Sanford.
Details of what happened are still sketchy, but sources said it appears the mother and child were kidnapped from their home in the 3800 block of Hillmon Grove Road near Cameron by two men.
They were then driven to the bank at 870 Spring Lane in Sanford where the men attempted a robbery.
» Click here for Google map «
The men then left with the child.
The child and the car they were driving were found a short time later. The men were still on the loose.
- Source: Mother and child kidnapped for robbery (jamesgrimes.me)
- Police probe kidnapping of attorney’s son (antiguaobserver.com)
- Arrest made in kidnapping of 10-year-old (fresnobee.com)
- DPD needs help ID’ing kidnapping and robbery suspects (wfaa.com)
- Second arrest made in pizza delivery robbery (wtvm.com)
- Indian horror story: College student kidnapped child for 5 lakhs, killed him (ndtv.com)
- Talk About AppleCare: Store Genius Rescues Kidnapped Woman (cultofmac.com)
- Bank robbery conviction nixed over search (chronicle.northcoastnow.com)
- Employee Kidnapped in Bank Robbery May Be Girlfriend of Suspect (laist.com)
- Police apprehend most wanted kidnapper in Anambra state (thenigerianoracle.com)