EPA Feeds Diesel Exhaust to UNC Students
Just wow! With everything that we know about diesel, why do more studies on it? Why deceive students to give it to them? Why give it to students that are already unhealthy? Scumbags!
The American Tradition Institute Environmental Law Center is suing the Environmental Protection Agency for on-going experiments at the EPA’s Human Studies facility at UNC-Chapel Hill. The lawsuit alleges an EPA trial took diesel exhaust and piped it into the lungs of 41 people to see what would happen.
The institute says the EPA parked a diesel truck next to a UNC building and pumped the diesel exhaust into a glass chamber, where patients unknowingly inhaled the lethal fumes for up to two hours.
- Major Landmark lawsuit filed against the EPA for immoral human experimentation (wattsupwiththat.com)
- EPA Sued Over Heinous Experiments on Humans (12160.info)
- 7. EPA Goes too far ~ (12160.info)
- Scandalous Misconduct by EPA: Lawsuit Filed for Exposing Subjects to Diesel Exhaust (sott.net)
- Major Landmark lawsuit filed against the EPA for immoral human experimentation (ppjg.me)
- suzie posted a blog post (12160.info)
- Adan Salazar ~ EPA Sued Over Illegal Experimentation On Human Subjects In North Carolina Medical Facility (shiftfrequency.com)
- The EPA Should Ignore Industry And Protect the People from Soot (kcet.org)
- Did EPA test toxins on humans? (motls.blogspot.com)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Proposed New Air-Pollution Standards. (livingwithallergy.com)